Adult Flag Football
Important League Information**The Adult Flag Football Season Has Been Suspended Until Further Notice**
Must be 18 years or older to play
$400.00 (CASH ONLY) team registration fee due on or before Friday, February 21st (Registration Deadline). $400.00 in cash must be paid by February 21st in order to get in the league. No Exceptions. It does not matter how long teams have played in the league; no spots will be saved without full payment by the deadline.
- No refunds. If your team quits or is removed from the league due to disciplinary issues, there will be no refund of cash already paid
- In order to register your team must submit a registration form(below) and drop off $400.00 in cash at the Hoover Recreation Center or the Hoover Met by Friday, February 21st. The $400.00 (in cash) will cover the team registration fee and the cost of officials for entire spring season including end of season playoffs.
No pocketed shorts allowed
- Spring Season begins Sunday, March 1st
Registration for the Spring Season begins January 1st
Registration for the Spring Season ends February 21st
Men's Flag Football Program Overview
This program is offered in Spring (March to May) and in Fall (September to November). Games are played on Sunday at the Hoover East Sports Complex in the Spring and Fall. The league will consist of an 8 game regular season and a single elimination tournament. We offer both recreational leagues and competitive leagues. Please see the league divisions below and select one upon registration.
**The Adult Flag Football Season Has Been Suspended Until Further Notice**
- Recreational A (early games starting at 1pm) (0 Available Spots Left)
- Recreational B (Late afternoon games) (0 Available Spots Left)
- Mens Competitive (games starting at 2pm)
- 35 & Over (5v5 League)
Women's Flag Football Program Overview
This program is offered spring (March to May) and fall (September to November).
Games are played on Sunday at a Hoover location. The league will consist of a 6 week regular season and a single elimination tournament.
Women's Registration and Rules
Managers Packet and Rules
For more information, please email Jordan Criswell
RAIN OUT INFORMATION
Rain Out Hotline: 205.739.7246
The rain line will be updated prior to game times, please check the rain line frequently for the most updated information
Any questions regarding the Men and Women's league, please email Jordan Criswell